Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Win a gift certificate to the conference bookstore!

Would you like to win a $10 gift certificate to the conference bookstore?

It's easy!

We're giving away three gift certificates!

That means there are THREE ways to win!

1.  Comment on the blog!  Yes, THIS blog!

2.  Comment on our Facebook Page! (Search for SCBWI Midsouth on Facebook to find us!)

3.  Tweet about the conference using hashtag #scbwimidsouth2013!

Your deadline is noon on the 21st.  You must be attending the conference to be eligible to win!  We will randomly draw our winners an announce them on the 22nd!

6 comments:

  1. Very exciting! I can't ever resist buying books at the bookstore so I will cross my fingers for a gift certificate :) Hooray for books. Hooray for conferences about books!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I hope I win. I know I will be buying books while I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first SCBWI Conference and I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new folks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I'm already drooling at the idea of a conference bookstore. And I'm a teacher, so 10 dollars to us is like... 11 dollars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this group at this conference! What friendly attendees.

    ReplyDelete